Been feeling quite restricted recently by erm, my family situation.
Seems like I was busy struggling and months pass just like that.
Guess so much has happened in the span of a few days leading to weeks and months..
That I am completely dazzled.
I am sitting here trying to absorb it all and I find my vocabulary limited..
And my brain treathening to fail me.
Uni's started, PC's going well.
But I still feel kinda flappy.
Kind of drained. Kind of not-myself.
I'm terrified that it is already March.
Where did Christmas go?? :s
I don't want April to come :c
I kinda wish I could hunt for the right picture to put up with my entry.
Like I always used to do.
But I don't have photoshop for the time being so I can't distract myself with pixels.
I'm mourning but not mournful.
Sad but not upset.
Found but still lost.
Blogging but not making sense.
- 6 March 2006 2:21pm -
No comments:
Post a Comment